Wednesday, April 10, 2013

One Fine Day.....South West London

Hey all! I'm Amy and I blog over at Vintage Reflection. I'm very lucky living in South West London, its such a beautiful place. I thought I'd show you my favorite local cafe, Lavish Habit in Balham. Any fine day has to involve tea and cake and no where does it better than Lavish! I mean look at those photos of the cakes, yummy!

  



 
After I've had my cake fix, I head to the local florist and pick a different coloured bunch each time. I love having fresh flowers in my flat. I also take a wander around the local charity and independent shops. I usually round off the day with outfit photos which I combined with a walking my dog Coco in the local commons.



What I'm wearing - Coat, Scarf & Dress - Vintage, Jumper - Topshop, Satchel - Urban Outfitters, Brogues - Office.

 
Hope you've enjoyed my little guest post and feel free to pop over to my blog and say hi!
 
Photos taken by Dave Cox
© Kelly Love ALL RIGHTS RESERVED