Monday, June 08, 2009

Beautiful Side of Everything

Kelly Love is my self named fashion label. It all started when I packed my bags and moved independently to Japan. It was here in a tiny photography studio that the idea of a clothing line originated whilst helping a Japanese Fashion Designer, Sin Nakamayal, to launch his own label.

After travelling around Asia, studying at KVB Institute of Technology in Sydney and completing work experience with Akira Isogawa, Charlie Brown, Fleur Wood and Hussy I landed a job working for the prestigious boutique label “Baccini and Hill.”

It was during this time that I launched my first collection “Beautiful Side of Everything" at Australian Fashion Week, New Generation Show. A collection of light and feminine styles were created, including floaty dresses, silk camisoles and French knickers using a palette of cream, antique peach, willow green and Black.






© Kelly Love ALL RIGHTS RESERVED